This website (hereinafter referred to as “this site”) operated by Ie Cafe Skill Aoyama Yashio (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) is operated by customers (hereinafter referred to as “users”) who use this site. ), we are fully aware of its importance and social demands for the protection of personal information, and we manage it appropriately with the utmost care.
1. Compliance with laws and regulations
When handling the personal information of users (meaning information that can identify a specific individual, the same shall apply hereinafter), the Company will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Act”). We will comply with the obligations stipulated in laws and related guidelines regarding personal information protection, including.
2. Acquisition of personal information
In providing each service, at the time of purchasing products, registering for services, and applying for exhibitions, seminars and campaign planning, within the scope of the purpose of use specified in “3. Purpose of use of personal information” We collect the following personal information from users. The items of personal information to be acquired shall be in accordance with the provisions of each service.
- family name
- mail address
- date of birth
- telephone number
- Job classification
- affiliated company
- Belonging department
3. Purpose of use of personal information
We will use personal information obtained from users for any of the following purposes, or for purposes of use that are individually announced when purchasing products, registering for services, or applying for exhibitions, seminars, or campaign planning. We will handle within the necessary range for the purpose.
- For identity verification
- To confirm applications for products and services
- To deliver or provide goods or services
- For notification of change, suspension, cancellation of service provision conditions or cancellation of contract
- To provide aftercare/privilege programs related to purchased/registered products and services
- For conducting questionnaire surveys
- To send billing materials, rewards, gifts, etc.
- To publish statistically processed personal information (persons cannot be identified) as survey results
- To improve services or develop new services
- For planning reference such as listening to the opinions of users
- For information on our products and services
- To introduce the products and services of our advertisers
We may entrust the handling of personal information obtained from users to our subcontractors or partners to the extent necessary and minimum to achieve the above purpose of use. With respect to the subcontractor or partner, after confirming that the handling of personal information is sufficiently safe, we will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision through contracts, etc.
4. Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information obtained from users to third parties, except in the following cases.
- When there is prior consent of the user
- When processed into a state where the user cannot be identified as statistical data
- When it is urgently necessary to protect the user’s life, body or property
- When it is necessary to respond to the provision based on laws and regulations, etc.
5. Management of personal information
Based on the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information, we strive to keep the personal information provided by users accurate and up-to-date within the scope of the purpose of use. , in order to prevent falsification and leakage, we have established internal regulations, strive to strengthen and improve the internal system, including periodic reviews, and provide regular training to employees regarding points to note regarding the handling of personal information. , We will manage areas, devices, electronic media, etc., where personal information is handled, take necessary and appropriate security control measures in line with current technological standards, and implement prompt corrective measures in the unlikely event that such a situation occurs.
6. Inquiry, Correction, Suspension of Use, Erasure of Personal Information
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the user may request the Company to inquire, correct, suspend use, or delete personal information acquired by the Company. When requesting inquiry, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of personal information provided to the Company, identification documents (a copy of a public certificate such as a driver’s license, health insurance card, passport, etc.) ) and your contact information (telephone number or e-mail address), please enclose it and mail it to us. After confirming the identity of the person making the request by a reasonable method, we will respond based on the user’s request within a reasonable period and scope based on the Personal Information Protection Act.
【Details of your request】
- Inquiry of personal information
- Correction of personal information
- Suspension of use of personal information
- Deletion of personal information, etc.
7. About information collection by accessing this site
- screen size
- Operating system, browser type and version
- IP address of the device used
- Viewing date and time and viewing URL
- Referrer information
- Contact information for content, such as length of stay and reading completion rate
- Ad contact and click data
We use the above informative data for the following purposes.
- To improve the services of each application and website operated by our company
- To improve service for members and improve convenience such as omitting re-entry of various information
- Access analysis to each application and each website operated by our company
- To provide customized content for each user
- To realize Internet advertisement distribution that matches the needs and behavior of users
In addition, users can disable cookies by browser settings. Please check your browser’s help and support for more information.
8. Changes to this policy
Revision date: April 01, 2023